In the technological world, we know that there is no technology that provides 100% security. However, there are good practices that allow you to increase the security of your account, thus making cyber-attacks and scams more difficult.
- Create strong and complex passwords that are unique and not repeated.
It is important to create a password that contains uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
A minimum of 10 characters is recommended.
- Enable two-step authentication on all the systems and pages you use, whenever possible. Do this also on your Facebook, email, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Please do not share your passwords because they are personal and non-transferable.
- It is recommended to change your password between 1 and 3 months, or even less in systems or devices used by several people.
- In case you suspect that your password has been compromised or stolen by others, change it immediately.
- Use sites with secure connection protocols (https) and log out of sites that require credentials after using or entering them.
- Always check the domain of a given site, and be wary of domains that are rare or different from the official domain. Generally, official website domains are unique.
Example of an official domain: www.cryptomkt.com
Example of a fake domain: www.criptomarket.app.com